The Holt Lions Club and the Delhi Township Department of Public Services (DPS) are teaming up again to bring you more Brush Drop-Off days! And, they’re FREE!
Drop-Off days will be held at:
Delhi Publicly Owned Treatment Works (POTW)
5961 McCue Road, Holt, MI 48842
(Enter POTW through Recycle Center on Grovenburg Road)
Drop-Off days will be held every month from April through June and September through October. (2019 Drop Off Days Schedule PDF)
- Paper yard waste bags ONLY accepted (30-gallon maximum). Plastic bags or emptying bags are NOT allowed.
- Brush and tree trimmings should be no longer than 4' and less than 4" in diameter. Tie with string or twine into 12" bundles. Bundling is the preferred method to expedite the unloading process.
- Each bag or bundle should not exceed 30 pounds. NO dirt and sod.
- Load sizes are restricted to NO trailers larger than 5’ x 8’ OR the back of a full size pick-up truck.
- NO tandem trailers or cube type vehicles will be permitted.
- Proof of residency is required.
- Questions? Please contact the Delhi Charter Township Department of Public Services by email or (517) 699-3874.