Delhi Township has seven parks totaling almost 100 acres, which include a beachfront swimming area and four pavilions to rent. For pavilion rentals call the Parks and Recreation Department at 517-694-1549.
Park Hours are from 8 a.m. until dusk year round (except for the Bike and Skate Park).
- Delhi Trails - Our paved trails are a wonderful destination for walkers, hikers, joggers, cyclists, rollerbladers and more.
- Sam Corey Senior Center - Designed for activities and fellowship, Holt's beautiful new Sam Corey Senior Center was also built with an environmental conscience-the first LEED-certified (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building constructed for Delhi Township.
- Bike and Skate Park - The Bike and Skate Park was built to provide area youth with a designated place for freestyle skating and biking. The park is located at the southeast corner of the Junior High School (old Holt High School) parking lot. The Bike and Skate Park opens on the first day of Spring Break, weather permitting.
- Centennial Farms Park - This 10 acre park is located on Aurelius Road and Garden Gate Drive. A neighborhood park, serving the Centennial Farms subdivision area, includes a playground, pathways, and lots of open space.
- John Taylor Memorial Park - This 13 acre park, with its entrance located on south Cedar Street, south of Holt Road, is the center of winter recreation in Delhi Township. The drastic topography of this site is atypical of the township as a whole.
- Jaycee Park - This two acre neighborhood park is located at the end of Wemple Street, south of Tolland Avenue. It is a small facility designed to serve the needs of the local residents.
- Kiwanis Park - This 14 acre park, located at the end of Maple Street, south of Sycamore Street, is devoted primarily to active recreation. Kiwanis Park features eight tennis courts, two softball fields, and two basketball courts.
- Valhalla Park - This 45 acre site at the corner of Keller and Pine Tree Roads is the township's largest and most highly developed park. Valhalla features a wooded area, open fields, a pond, and a lake, all of which are used to provide diverse year round recreation.
- Veterans Memorial Gardens - Veteran's Memorial Gardens is Delhi's newest park. This passive park consists of 5.5 acres and features a Veteran's Memorial as the centerpiece.