2019 Election Dates
Polls Open 7 a.m. until 8 p.m.
- May 7, 2019 - Mason and Lansing Schools only.
|Note: Because this election is only for voters within the Mason and Lansing School Districts where there are less than a total of 1,500 voters, precincts have been consolidated for the May 7, 2019 Election. All voters will vote at the Delhi Charter Township Community Services Center, 2074 Aurelius Road, Holt MI 48842. This only applies to the May 7, 2019 election. Voters will vote at their regular precincts hereafter.|
You can vote from home! Anyone can vote absentee and you don't need a reason. No lines. No time crunch. No hassle.
- Mail signed (PDF) AV Ballot application to:
Delhi Charter Township Clerk
2074 Aurelius Road
Holt MI, 48842
- Fax signed (PDF) AV Ballot application to: 517-699-3881
- Email Evan Hope your signed (PDF) AV Ballot application
- Monday, April 22 - Last day to register to vote in any manner other than in-person with the local clerk for the May election.
- Tuesday, April 23 - Tuesday, May 7 through 8 p.m. - In-person voter registration with local clerk with proof of residency.
- Friday, May 3 up to 5 p.m. - Last day to apply for an absent voter ballot via First Class mail.
- Saturday, May 4, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. - The Delhi Township Clerk's Office will be open for voters to apply for an for absentee ballots.
- Monday, May 6 up to 4 p.m. - Voters who want to vote an absentee ballot may vote in person at the Clerk's office.
- Tuesday, May 7 by 4 p.m. - Emergency absentee voting.
- Tuesday, May 7 through 8 p.m. - Election day registrants may obtain and vote an absent voter ballot in person in clerk’s office or vote in person in the proper precinct.